Sunday 20 January 2013


                                               CHAPTER 4
 
Measuring the success of strategic initiative

Firstly, i want to create blog in this chapter 4...measuring the success of strategic initiatives..My lecturer only need  the efficiency and effectiveness IT metrics and imagine how Facebook can be a efficiency and effectiveness platform to promote our own product.


Efficiency IT Metrics
* Efficiency is related to doing the things right.
* It is more to tangible which is easy to see,touch,calculate,define,determine and realize.
* It also measure the performance of the IT system itself including throughput, speed, availability and    flexibility.
* How far the company can using their resources such as capital, assets, facilities or technology system to achieve it goals. 
 * For example, a company already have a formal web and now they want to create news letter that can be generate everyday for their customers.
 
 
  I want to imagine that I have a online business and I sell shoes trough Facebook. My shoes business name is Diera Miera Shoes .what the efficiency and effectiveness using the Facebook for my business?



For efficiency :
- it can manage and generate my shoes business more easy, fast and spend time,money,force and effort for me and also my customers. How??
Ok..lets say firstly I've make a promotion in my own facebook.Not the official page. Then, from that I can introduce to my family and friends about the my shoes business.. Just tagging the picture to all friends in facebook.
Later, I can put the Diera Miera Shoes official page in facebook and put a few of the best shoes or latest shoes as a cover photo. Next,the shoes can subscribe the page..:) every time the latest shoes will be put in the page. The fans and customers can choose their choice based on the colors, size, patterns, design and fashion. For the old stock it still have. So...my customers will never miss buy it as long as the supplier still produce the shoes. After that, when they want to make an order my customers just need to PM( private massage), call,email,twitter and facebook..:))

For effectiveness :
To maintain my business effectiveness I should keep my promise to customers. It means...I must deliver the order in right time and right place. For the information in the Diera Miera Shoes official page and also my own page, i must ensure that my customer receive same information. 
  

Okey>>......see you next blogs ....babai babai>>xoxo>>


















No comments:

Post a Comment